Now that fashion week(s) are over… back to the old formula!
As I’ve been planning my trip to London (which is now only a week away) I’ve also been thinking about what things to take onto the plane to make sure I don’t terrify London with my tired face in the morning! I’ve tried to avoid liquid as much as possible to make traveling through security a breeze and also limited the amount of items.
1. Baby Skin from Maybelline is seriously a life saver. It makes me feel a little bit better about going foundation free.
2. While I can brave the day without a little foundation - I will only do so with the assistance of a little concealer. I adore Revlon’s Photo Ready Concealer.
3. There are two make up products I don’t know how to live without - one of them is eyeliner. L’oreal’s Blackbuster Eyeliner is my current favorite. It goes on so easily and lasts forever.
4. I want to smell nice the next morning but I also don’t want the hassle of attempting to bring in perfume/body spray onto a plane. This solid perfume, Imogen Rose by Lush, solves that problem!
5. A pretty little mirror to apply it all is a must. I’m good - but not that good to go without one.
6. This Cooling Eye Stick from TONYMOLY will be perfect the next morning after a long flight to wake up my tired looking eyes.
7. The second make up product I can’t live without - mascara. Lately I’ve been wearing Maybelline’s Mega Plush. It makes my lashes look really long and full without feeling heavy and brittle.
8. I can never go without some lip balm. Airplanes can be really drying so to prevent chapped lips the Bite Agave Lip Mask is a lifesaver - it’s ultra hydrating to wear overnight.
9. I just picked up one of the new NARS Matte Multiples (mine’s Anguilla). I love the multiples because they can double as eyeshadow, blush and lip stick. This shade gives you a nice natural no make up look that’s fuss free.
Any travel beauty items you can’t fly without? xx