I can’t believe it’s the Christmas season already! It feels like the year just started honestly! I always make these “Christmas Wishlists” for here but honestly I never ask for anything really from my parents. My mom does the Christmas shopping and she isn’t a real internet savvy shopper (where I do most of my shopping) so usually I end up just gifting myself one or two things from my own wishlist.
Here are a few things I have my eyes on!
- I’ve wanted this Happy Camper sweatshirt for months now!
- This Foals concert print is so cool, I’d love to hang it in my room.
- I adore watches and this Michael Kors one with rose gold and tortoise is beautiful.
- Dying for the Naked 2 palette, I’ve recently become obsessed with eye shadows ever since I bought my first proper palette.
- Love this beautiful little cross-body from Kate Spade.
- Can never get enough flats in my wardrobe - these skimmers from Madewell are gorgeous.
- I’ve also wanted this Ain’t No Wifey tank by Dimepiece for years.
- Really would love to add this vinyl Gloomy Bear to my small collection of toys.
- The perfect book to use as a research tool to find places to go to when I’m in London again!
- Love this punky yet girly bracelet.
- This sequin top from TopShop is to die for!
What’s on your Christmas Wishlist?? xx